Oh my gosh you guys, I finally received my first FabFitFun box!! When I saw the box show up at my front door, I couldn’t wait to open it up and see what was inside!
By now, everyone has probably seen the dozens of celebrities and social influencers who partner with FabFitFun and show you their favorite products from each box. I already subscribe to Boxycharm, which comes with 4-5 full size beauty products each month, so I was reluctant to sign up for this box.
However, one day I was on Facebook and I stumbled upon an offer for $10.00 off your first box. I thought “why not?” and signed up! I’m not kidding you, everything that came in the box is so cute and something I will totally use. After getting the first box, I wish they were every month instead of every 3 months haha!
I want to show you each of the products that were in the box, my review on them and where you can buy them without signing up for the subscription! I have to be honest, if it weren’t for receiving them in the box, I definitely wouldn’t be able to afford most of the products. The retail value of the box is well over the $39.99 I paid for it!
I hope you enjoy learning about all the items! Do you use or own any of the awesome products that came in the box? I would love to hear from you! XOXO
- Pointe Studio Cozy Socks: These socks are SO fuzzy and comfortable!! It snowed this weekend in NJ and I definitely had these on while I cuddled under my blanket and watched Christmas movies! Retail value is $19.00.
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate: I have extremely sensitive and acne prone skin and this exfoliator didn’t make me break out or have a reaction! Yay! This product went on my skin so easily and felt great! I only left it on for about 30 seconds and when I washed it off I followed up with my moisturizer. They recommend using this exfoliator once or twice a week, but I will probably use it sparingly so I don’t push my luck! The size we got in the FabFitFun box is 1.7 Fl. Oz., which I couldn’t find the price for online, but the 2 Oz. bottle retails for $85.00 at Sephora.
- BB Dakota X FabFitFun Poncho: This poncho is soft, warm and looks ADORABLE! I wore it out this weekend, in the snow, and I was perfectly comfortable. It pairs perfectly with skinny jeans and boots and can be dressed up or down! I got the charcoal color in my box and it also comes in black or mulberry. Retail value is $70.00.
- Grace & Stella Anti Wrinkle + Energizing Eye Masks: These eye masks have amazing reviews and I am totally on board! After only one use, the dark circles under my eyes were lighter and less visible. Since I do have such sensitive skin, I didn’t leave the mask on as long as suggested, but I could still see a difference. The box that we got looks a little bit different than the one I found on their website, but the retail value for 12 of the eye masks is $21.95!
- Nine Lives Choker: I love everything about this choker, from the length and the design to the brand and meaning! If you check out their website, 8 Other Reasons has pages and pages of cute jewelry and accessories. On the board that the choker comes on, it states “for the lovers, for the dreamers & for all the right reasons”. I will definitely be buying more items from the brand in the future! Retail value is $58.00.
- Ayesha Curry Mug: Can you ever have too many mugs? I don’t think so! This mug is so cute and the perfect size for a large cup of coffee on Monday morning. Retail value is $12.00.
- FabFitFun Workout Ball: This ball will be PERFECT to add to any workout routine! Fitness Magazine has some awesome ideas for exercises you can do using the workout ball. If you are already a FabFitFun member, you can also log in and find workouts there too!
- Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette: This is my new favorite palette! The colors are so beautiful and pigmented! I got the Nude palette in my box and the highlighter is subtle and gorgeous. This palette is so versatile and can be used to make so many looks! Retail value is $70.00.
- AHAVA Deadsea Water Mineral Hand Cream: If you have dry skim, especially your hands like me, then you will love this hand cream! I also have sensitive skin and I have had no problems with this product. My hands are so soft and I have been using it twice or three times a day to try and combat some of my winter dryness! Retail value 3.4 fl. oz is $24.00.